raising money for Debian at conferences

At past conferences I have seen groups like OpenBSD selling stuff at
their booth in the vendor expo (shirts, posters, etc).  They were quite
successful at this, pretty much selling out by the time the expo ended.

I've offered to help with our booth at USENIX in June and was wondering
if such things have ever been done by Debian.  Obviously we aren't going
to be printing our own shirts, but if we can work out a donation (or
even very large discount) from somebody like ThinkGeek or Copyleft might
we be able to do something like that?

I know marketing isn't something we do much of, but that's really what
vendor expos are like, so we should probably try to make it interesting.

noah