Upcoming North American Events

I'm expanding the list I once planned to post to the European list
to the one for North America as well.  Participants and people running
a booth are appreciated.

      Date     Name                   City            Country     Conf Exhib
  May 25-30    Usenix 2001            Boston          U.S.A.       x     x
  Jul 6-8      CompuVenta 2001        Guadalajara     Mexico       x     x
  Jul 23-27    Open Source Convention San Diego       U.S.A.       x
  Jul 25-28    Ottawa Linux Symposium Ottawa          Canada       x
  Oct 30-Nov 1 Linux Expo             Montreal        Canada       x     x
  Nov 6-10     Annual Linux Showcase  Oakland         U.S.A.       x     x

Entire calendar: http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/calendar.html

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum