Debian at FOSDEM 2024

Subject: Re: Your FOSDEM 2023 submission for Debian has been received> Thank
> you for submitting your application for a stand at FOSDEM 2023. Your > >
submission has been received and is currently pending review.

> We hope to announce the list of accepted stands by 2022-09-21, but, >
depending on the volume, this deadline might be missed.

> For your reference, you have submitted an application for:
>
> Project: Debian
> Theme: Operating systems
> Requested time slot: Entire conference
> Primary contact: Joost van Baal-Ilić (<joostvb@debian.org>)
> Secondary contact: debian events in europe mailing list
> (<debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org>)
>

> If you have any questions or remarks, please contact us at
>

> Kind regards,
>
>The FOSDEM 2024 Stands Team

Work on the Debian booth at the FOSDEM conference, sat 3 and sun 4 february
2024, Brussels ( https://fosdem.org/ ), has started.  Next up: creating
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2024/FOSDEM .

As always: volunteers welcome :)

Regards