Debian Reunion Hamburg 2023 from May 23 to 30

Moin.

As in the last years there will be a Debian Reunion Hamburg 2023 event taking
place in the former Victoria Kaserne (barracks), now called Fux, which is a
collective space located in a historical monument in Hamburg Altona.

The event dates are from Tuesday, May 23rd until Tuesday, the 30th (with the 29th
being a public holiday in Germany and elsewhere), which is exactly in 9 weeks
from today.

The wiki has all the information and some fine folks have even already registered!

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2023/DebianReunionHamburg
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2023/DebianReunionHamburg/Registration

We are looking for sponsors for the event!
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2023/DebianReunionHamburg#Sponsors_wanted
has more information about this and please don't hesitate to contact me,
if you have any questions about this.

Also, individuals can do a corporate registration, with the benefit of getting
an invoice over 250€ for supporting the event.

And once again, a few things still need to be sorted out, eg a call for proposals.
Also this year I'd like to distribute the work on more shoulders, especially dealing
with accomodation (there are 34 beds available on-site, out of which 29 are still
available), accomodation payments and finances in general.

If you want to help with any of that or have questions about the event, please
reach out via #debconf-hamburg on irc.oftc.net or via the debconf-hamburg
mailinglist at https://lists.debian.org/debconf-mini-hamburg

Last: if you care about getting a t-shirt, please register before May 1st.

I'm very much looking forward to meet some of you once again and getting to
know some others for the first time! Yay!

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Homosexual behavior has been found in over 1,500 species. Homophobia is found
in only one.