tomorrow! / Re: Debian booth at FOSDEM 2021, Brussels^WInternet, sat feb 6 - sun feb 7

Hi,

The Debian stand at this year's FOSDEM (tomorrow and day after tomorrow) is
getting into shape.

Thanks to FOSDEM Orga Crew, and Matrix people, we have a Debian stand chat room
via Matrix: https://chat.fosdem.org/#/room/#debian-stand:fosdem.org , which is
bridged to freenode IRC at #fosdem-debian-stand .  We are working on our
webpage at https://stands.fosdem.org/stands/debian/ , we're currently in the
process of selecting and uploading video material.

Thanks to Jean-Philippe MENGUAL, donfede, bittin, urbec, utkarsh, adria, nattie
and stappers for their help and interest.

Of course, we have room for more volunteers!

Bye,

Joost

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 11:57:04AM +0100, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 09:39:04PM +0100, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> > Le 15/01/2021 à 08:37, Joost van Baal-Ilić a écrit :
> > >
> > > FOSDEM, the yearly free and open source software Conference, moved online
> > > this year, and it again welcomes our booth, just this time in its virtual
> > > manifestation.  See https://fosdem.org/2021/stands/ .  It'll be the 18th
> > > edition of this Debian booth.
<snip>
> > > If you plan to join our
> > > booth sat/sun feb 6 and 7 (less than a month from now) and want to help, do
> > > please list yourself at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2021/FOSDEM
<snip>
> > > Or reply to me, e.g. via e-mail, and I'll take care of updating the wiki.
<snip>