International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies (IJPSAT)
IJPSAT - February 2016
Vol. 2, No. 1
Acceptance Notification: One week after submission.
25 February 2016: Paper Submission Deadline
29 February 2016: Online Publication
International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies (IJPSAT) is a peer reviewed multidisciplinary international journal publishing original and high-quality articles covering a wide range of topics in engineering, science and technology.
Published papers in IJPSAT will be indexed in very important Indecxing & Abstracting databases.
The journal welcomes author submission of original and significant contributions. Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication any place else and should report original unpublished research results.
- Papers can be written in English, French, Spanish or Arabic.
- The acceptance rate of the journal is 80%.
- All articles are sent for blind peer review, with a very fast and without delay review procedure (within approximately one week after the submission).
- Authors have to read through the author guidelines carefully before beginning the submission process.
- Submitted papers should strictly follow the format of the sample article.
- Submissions are accepted through the online submission system Or via e-mail: email@example.com
- There is no submission or publication fee.
Topics suitable for IJPSAT include but are not limited to:
Agricultural and Biological Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Business, Management and Accounting, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Decision Sciences, Dentistry, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Economics, Econometrics and Finance, Energy, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health Professions, Immunology and Microbiology, Materials Science, Mathematics, Medicine, Neuroscience, Nursing, Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutics, Physics and Astronomy, Psychology, Social Sciences, Veterinary.
Best regards and please contact us in case any questions arise!
Editor in Chief