Best dates for BSP in Berlin

Hi,

there are plans for a bug squashing party in Berlin in
July/August/September. A room in Buero 2.0 would be available (Thanks
kuroi for organizing!). In the wiki [WIKI] we are collecting opinions
to find out which date would be best - the more people can come, the
merrier the party will be!
Also, we would like to find out if a single day event on a saturday is
enough for most people or if you are so enthusiastic that we need a
whole-weekend event from friday to sunday, please comment here or in
the wiki!
So, if you consider coming you have now the possibility to influence
the date. Please add yourself to the wikipage until next wednesday
(June 20th) as we want to set the date soon so that everybody can mark
the date in their schedules.

More info will be announced as soon as the date is fixed.

Cheers + hope to see you all in Berlin,

Mika

[WIKI] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2012/BSP_Berlin

--