Debian at "Grazer Linuxtage" on April 28

Hi there,

we've been given a booth at the Grazer Linuxtage in Graz, Austria on
April 28. I've volunteered to organize the booth but I cannot run the
booth on my own ;-) If you're interested in helping out, please add
yourself to the wiki page at

If possible, help from some local people would be very appreciated
(Markus, if you happen to know anybody else, please feel free to forward
this E-mail :-)).