Re: Booth for Chemnitzer LinuxTage?

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 11:49:16AM +0100, Jan Wagner wrote:
> Hi Sebatian,
>
> On Saturday 01 January 2011 09:10:41 Sebastian Feltel wrote:
> > Would it be wise to try to convince the CLT people to arrange
> > the Debian-ish booths (Debian, Sidux/Aptosid, SLX, Ubuntu, dfde, ...) in
> > one corner of the CLT? I think it worked very well last year.
>
> would be nice if you could take care of this mission.

If I'm not missleaded CLT people are sane enough to do this arrangement
without explicitely asking for it (at least I do not remember that we
explicitely asked for it the last three years and it was always a
similar setup).  So asking will not really harm (one of the organisers
I know in CC) but I assume that by "just letting the CLT people doing
the booth plan" would lead to a similarly reasonable result as last
years.

Kind regards and happy to meet you at CLT

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de