Re: Second Call for Talks: Debian Devroom at FOSDEM 2006

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 11:32:52AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

> Three weeks and one day have passed since I sent out my first Call for
> Talks[1] for the Debian DevRoom at the upcoming FOSDEM 2006[2] in Brussels,
> Belgium. For those who haven't heard about it, FOSDEM is the Free and
> Open-Source Developers European Meeting which takes place every year in
> the buildings of the ULB, the Université Libre de Bruxelles; due to it
> being organized by the community and for the community, it presents a
> unique opportunity for people of various FLOSS projects to meet
> eachother as well as to learn about the latest developments in the FLOSS
> world.
>
> For the third year in a row, Debian is having a DevRoom; we have one
> room with 76 seats booked for the whole weekend. Since my initial Call
> for Talks, people have proposed talks for a total of just over 4 hours.
> That's a good start, but we will need a lot more talks to fill the
> schedule; therefore, I am asking again for people to come forward and
> propose talks. The only requirement is that you have a technical talk
> about a Debian-related subject; this should not be a difficult
> requirement to meet.

Are you still accepting talks, or am I late? I could make a talk about
the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD port, something like the one I plan to do at
Debconf 6. However, I am not yet sure I would be able to go at FOSDEM,
I may have an other thing the same days. I should know that before the
end of the week, so if you are interested, please tell me.

Bye,
Aurelien