Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

On Fri, 20 May 2005, Kurt Gramlich wrote:

Debian-Edu/skolelinux needs help. We are still not enough Debian
People to give good answers to our visitors.
I would be willing to help out *parttime*.  I will not help on
Debian day and I will also be present at normal time shifts at
the Debian booth.  But I'm willing to help out SkoleLinux if
somebody tells me exactly what type of help is needed.

Who want us to help, please put your name and email in our
wikipage

http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/LinuxTag2005
Done

         Andreas.