Re: booth staff Chemnitzerer Linuxtag

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

Currently I have the following people on my list:
- myself
- Noèl Köthe
- Andreas Tille      (*)
- Nico Golde
- Martin Loschwitz
- Silke Reimer       (*)

(Yes, I will point out, if you are allready delivering a talk, to avoid
double booking.)
Sorry, can't parse this sentense.  I just marked these people who will
have a talk according to my knowledge.

- if you would like to do "indoor camping" (accomodation in the gym)
I'll take a room in the "Gästehaus" and I told the organizers about it -
so no action on your side is necessary.

- if you would like to attend the Get-Together-Party (yes, you want
 that.)
I just told the organizers that I will take part.

Thanks for organizing this

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de