Re: My CeBIT review

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [030318 08:25]:

> But it is a really goof title. ;-)
Hey, at least my business card tells everyone, that I'm not an ordinary
Debian user ;-)

> > Want we could make better next year:
> > - Having more FAI flyers.
> Might be easy ...
Just got mail from Thomas Lange, that he will print more flyers next
year.

> Alexander, many thanks for your efforts and this long report.  If you ask
> me the donations are well spend if you pay your travel and food costs with
> it.
For one thing, I would have payed my food, if I would have stayed here,
on the other hand it is not necessary, since I got invited for ervery
time but one ;-)

And for the rest: I just visited my bank to transfer the money.

cu
Alexander

--
PGP key on demand, mailto:alexander@schmehl.info with subject "get pgp-key"