Re: Upcoming events in Europe

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2003-02-27 19:30]:
> Date          Name                                                  City          Country     Conf Exhib
> Mar 8         Linuxwochen                                           Innsbruck     Austria      x     x

 We will be there, it will be on the 15th though (please update your
data).  CHS should send you the file for the events pages.  At least
three talks about Debian are held, iirc.

> Jun 5-7       Linuxwochen                                           Wien          Austria      x     x

 We will be present with a booth and also some talks, I'll update you
when I know more (and have a little bit more time).

 About the other Linuxwochen dates in Linz and Hallein I don't know, and
I can't do anything for them myself.  Someone else please step forward.
At least for Linz we should be able to do something, I guess....

 Have fun,
Alfie