Re: Stop discussing, Start working :-)

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 01:40:53AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> OK, the content changes are merged in; the sponsor too. Michael, is
> this acceptable?

Not really. :-)

I would want the logo to use colors. Frankly I do not like it in
black/white.

Would it be possible to add the URL www.credativ.de?

> - The URLs. They don't wrap nicely sometimes and the 2 '//' are too far
>   apart. Probably nothing we can do about that.

I wanted to send you a proposal but it seems Joey was faster. :-)

> - The color of the background swirl. Jens and me hacked the color in the
>   .eps-file manually. If we set it to grey, this would mean we only have
>   one color besides black in the flyer, that might save on printing
>   costs.

I don't think it's that much, but I will check with a print shop.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De