Re: T-Shirts for the booth - and visitors

Rune B. Broberg wrote:
> On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 02:16:02AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Damit haben wir drei unterschiedliche T-Shirts am Stand:
> >
> >  . 50x Debian Swirl Tux von Lehmanns Buchhandlung
>
> And suddenly you feel like changing into English? ;) (
>
> >  . 40x Debian from grisu
> >
> >  . 200x from the ones above, limited edition (I don't think that I'm
> >    going to remake them again)
>

> Could e-mail concerning the entire list - which I presume this is -
> please be send in either English or both German and English, as some of
> the list subscribers are not fluently German speakers?

Whoops, that wasn't intentional.  Looks like I was too tired to distinguish
between the language while I talk to some people in german and write
english documentation and mails.  Sorry for that.

I'll attach a rough translation later.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.