Re: Stop discussing, Start working :-)

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 01:57:33AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 10:00:34PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > Looks good to me. Noel, do you have the German texts?
>
> I'm working on it currently.

Well, I merged the german stuff into flyer.tex. I just copied the LaTeX
code for the moment, as I guess we need to slightly change the layout
anyway (Actually, I already did that, so that everything fits on the
page at least)

I've not yet merged any changes we got from you for the english version,
as it's too late now :)

http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/flyer/flyer.tex

good night,

Michael