Re: Anmeldung?

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 11:17:43AM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
> > How about learning some German David? :-) What would that be, your
> > fourth language? Or fifth?
>
> I only speak two, at the moment, unfortunately.  Well, you could count
> 'veneto' as 1/2, I guess.  Next on the list is probably spanish:-)

Oh come one. I still remember you talking to that Mexican band in
spanish. Don't tell me you do not speak spanish. :-)

And don't get me wrong, I can understand your point very well. After all
there will be developers on Linuxtag who do not speak german.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De