Re: Back-Cover

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 08:43:39AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

>  The swirl on the label seems to be cut on the left side.  I see many of
> those swirls, they seem to be prominently offered.  Personally I think
> they should be skipped wherever found.  Looked now, that cut version is
> also on the backcover.

They are prominently offered at http://www.debian.org/logos/ because
they are Debians Open Use Logos. :-)

Look at the Gimp-file, it is there too:
http://www.debian.org/logos/openlogo-nd.xcf.gz

If you look closely at the backcover, you will notice that the "cut" on the
left is not quite clean (just as in the original): There is a little
edge on the top of the cut and above that there is some "debris" even
more to the left:
http://armadillo.ffis.de/~cw/debian/lt02/cd/artwork/back/16-05-02_Back-Cover_mit_Swirl_rot.png

--
marko schulz