Re: CD Image

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> writes:

>  1% [                                     ] 7,257,340      6.02K/s ETA 29:04:37
> As said before, kleckers net connection is very busy.

So, i think jigdo works now. Please test. The build of it runs without
errors, so i think it works. :)

The files are available from my rsync Server. And from people.debian.org in
a few minutes. rsync is running there.  Structure:

lt/     Generic things like Todo, Changes
        images/         Images
        jigdo/          jigdo files
        lists/          List of files/packages

For rsync from german.ath.cx just remove lt/, there is lt==the rsync
root :)

So you can use people.debian.org/~joerg/lt if you prefer http and rsync
from german.ath.cx::lt2002 if you want that.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!