Re: CD-Image-Download URL

Christian Weerts <cw@familie-weerts.de> writes:

>> people.debian.org/~joerg after my next build.
>> This evening i think. I have to fix the Bug in the Image from
>> yesterday. :)
>> I post a message here if it is up. (with 128kbit it is not fast :)) )
> I would add an text like this on the CD-itself or on the
> back-cover:

Back-Cover. Same thing is in English as README.[txt|html] there.

>    Starten der Installation: Sie können den PC von dieser CD
>    booten, die Installation von DOS aus starten, indem Sie
>    im Verzeichnis \install "boot" aufrufen, oder Disketten
>    erzeugen und den PC damit booten.
>    Deutschsprachige Dokumentation finden Sie im Verzeichnis
>    \install\doc\de und Handbücher in \books.

Only if you give me German Doc. We have en, ca, cs, da, it but no de.
Do i miss something?

Books is not there. Say me what i should add there.

Iso builds fine now. Uploading starts in the next hour.

> Can you verify the path in the text?

install/boot.bat is fine.
You should add some more for the Diskimages:
/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44 erwähnen should be
mentioned as the location of the images.

> Is there an 'INSTALL'-file on the CD? Could you send it to
> me?

The Readme.txt includes a install part. See Private Mail.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!