Re: [debian.nl] Debian project @ Linux-Kongress, November 2001

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> >   Regarding wednesday evening, is there a place in the city where
> >   we can have dinner?  In the past it was always appreciated to
> >   have dinner together.
>
> We can, however that will require some form of transporatation to the
> city. I will have a car, and I suspect a few others as well so that
> should not be a problem. There is also a restaurant/mensa on campus.

I know you guys from the Randstad think that Twente is a few decades
behind, but we *do* have busses running here :)

Actually around six times an hour from the campus to the city centre
vv.  And car-parking is usually as much as a problem as it is in the
Randstad.

Joey, I don't know of any non-smoking restaurants, but usually
visibility isn't too bad.

cheers,
Remco