Upcoming events in Europe

Moin!

I just notied that I once promised to post a list of upcoming events
regularily, looks like I've forgotton about it *again*.  So here it
is:

2001

   Date    Name                           City                 Country     Conf Exhib
 Nov 9-11  BSDCon Europe 2001             Brigton              UK           x
 Nov 15    LinuxTag Romania               Klausenburg (Sibiu)  Romania      x     x
 Nov 28-30 International Linux Kongreß    Enschede             Netherlands  x     x
 Dec 05    LinuxFEST                      Belgrad              Yugoslavia   x
 Dec 7-9   PLUTO Meeting                  Terni                Italy        x

2002

     Date     Name                         City         Country     Conf Exhib
 Jan 15-16    Linux meets Business         Stuttgart    Germany      x
 Jan 30-Feb 1 Linux Expo                   Paris        France       x     x
 Feb 13-15    German Perl-Workshop         St. Augustin Germany      x
 Feb 19-20    Linux Expo                   Amsterdam    Netherlands  x     x
 Mar 13-20    CeBIT                        Hannover     Germany            x
 May 29-30    Linux Expo                   Birmingham   UK           x     x
 Jun 6-9      LinuxTag 2002                Karlsruhe    Germany      x     x
 Jul 9-13     Libre Software Meeting       Bordeaux     France       x
 Oct 29-31    LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Frankfurt    Germany      x     x

Regards,

	Joey

PS: <http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/calendar.html>

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi