Re: Systems 2001

Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Martin Schulze writes:
>
> >     Name                          Days
> >     Henning 'Woglinde' Heinold    So-Fr
> >     Jens Schmalzing               So,Do-Fr
>
> I have to attend a meeting in Eibsee on Thursday, so I won't be coming.

Removed you from thursday

> >     2 tickets can be picked up by Sarah Bröker from Linux New Media
> >     AG on Sunday afternoon/evening.
>
> I'm sure you mean `can be picked up *from* Sarah'.  Do you have any

Err, sure...

> information where to contact her?

Go to the booth of Linux New Media AG, say that you're there on Joey's
/ Debian's behalf, shake hands etc.  I don't have more information,
sorry.

> >From what I understand, Simon's Amiga is the only machine of these
> three with a fully functional OS.  According to Richard, neither X11
> nor ethernet are running on the RiscPC.  And Michael says he doesn't
> have time to install the SE/30 this week.  I'm vaguely familiar with
> the mac68k architecture and would be willing to take a look at the
> SE/30.  I am planning to install Debian onto my Powerbook 5300c this
> week anyway.

So there will be your x86 and Simons Amiga?  Plus a couple of
laptops.  That's fine.  Have fun at the show.

Regards,

	Joey