Re: Systems timetable?

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 03:46:18PM +0200, H.Heinold wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 03:33:20PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > Now the time table:
> >             So   Mo Tu We Th Fr
> > heinold          X  X  X  X  X
> > grisu            X  X  X  X  X
> > jens        X             X  X
> > simon                  X  X  X
> >
> > and some others for one day or as guests
> >
> > IMHO the So is a problem. The booth start at 9:00, maybe we can build
> > it at 8:00 on Monday...
>
> I am there at sunday too. Joey mentioned that the you can
> join the far-area the sunday afternoon. Or you think the problem is
> to get the matrial to the booth?

I am on sunday in Kassel and I get the train. After this I will eat,
sleep and go to the booth at Monday.

If only jens is on the booth at sunday, this is a problme. One men
can't build a booth...

Gruss
Grisu
"Der Informationsgehalt einer Website verhält sich umgekehrt proportional
 zur Ladezeit." -- unbekannte Quelle, aber oft wahr