Conference in Porto, Portugal

Hi,

LWN told me that there's another conference coming up in Portugal.
FSF vice-president Bradley Kuhn is expected to speak at the city-hall
sponsorred event.

Maybe some Debian people are interested in attending and/or representing
Debian there.

I'm sorry that I cannot provide more information or a contact, but
their website is in portuguese to which my parser is not adjusted
yet.  So, somebody else please take the lead.  Here's the details
I've got:

<crow   date="Oct 12"
                name="Porto Cidade Tecnológica"
                url="http://www.cidadetecnologica.org/";
                city="Porto"
                country="Portugal"
                conference="x">

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.