Re: CD sponsors, ideas, tips

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> writes:

> David N. Welton wrote:

> > [ please CC replies to me - I should be subscribed, but I haven't got
> > the confirm ]

> You're not, please retry.

The confirmation came through a short time before your reply...

> > I am desperately trying to get together a Debian stand for
> > http://www.webbit2001.org (site only in Italian, sorry), an
> > 'event'

> Could you provide more data to me?  As when, how long, where,
> exhibition || conference

It will be at the Padova 'fairgrounds', July 26-27-28, and several
things will be going on:

An expo, where we have managed to secure a stand to promote 'software
libero', in the guise of Debian and the italian Free Software
Association.

A sort of ongoing hacking party called the 'campus'.

A large selection of workshops/presentations.

> > regarding the web, and internet in general, and am trying to think
> > of ideas of how to get some Debian CD's.  Any ideas?

> Best guess would be to ask vendors in your area (check the vendors
> page at <http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors>.  You could also ask
> fog@mixadlive.com who had provided the project with bilingual flyers
> last year.

I'm in contact with Federico, but thought that asking here couldn't
hurt:-)

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton