Re: CD sponsors, ideas, tips

David N. Welton wrote:

> [ please CC replies to me - I should be subscribed, but I haven't got
> the confirm ]

You're not, please retry.

> I am desperately trying to get together a Debian stand for
> http://www.webbit2001.org (site only in Italian, sorry), an 'event'

Could you provide more data to me?  As when, how long, where, exhibition || conference

> regarding the web, and internet in general, and am trying to think of
> ideas of how to get some Debian CD's.  Any ideas?

Best guess would be to ask vendors in your area (check the vendors
page at <http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors>.  You could also ask
fog@mixadlive.com who had provided the project with bilingual flyers
last year.

> Other than that, I would *really* appreciate any advise anyone can
> give me (get your shit together well ahead of time is a good one, but
> unfortunately was impossible).

I'm sure you have already read the documents I have placed at
<http://www.debian.org/events/>, right?  Then I have nothing else to
add.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum