Re: Latecomer

    Nils> I could offer two 10/100 5port Switches and one 8port Hub for the Network,
    Nils> as well as a number of TP cables at different length.

    Nils> We also have a number of the following items that I could  bring to the
    Nils> booth, provided of course it also travels back afterwards (which goes for
    Nils> the hubs and switches as well :-)

    Nils> - Power cables
    Nils> - 10-20 ISA Network cards with BNC/AUI connectors
    Nils> - screws (for computer cases)
    Nils> - SCSI cables
    Nils> - a few 15'' Monitors

    Nils> What should I bring with me?

Definitely the switches.  I could imagine that a lot of booths could
use them even if the Debian booth doesn't.  (Many people, me included,
don't need a switch for their tiny home network).

Of course, if you don't think you could find a booth the people of
which you can trust...  (Nobody at the LAD booth seems to bring a
switch, for example... now if you could entrust one of your switches
to either me or Frank Neumann... ;-)

Monitors might be useful (didn't someone at Debian request one?)

Power cables:  probably.

The rest?  No need, I think.   (ISA cards?  Urgs... ;-)

Bye, J

PS: Nein, dies ist keine Bettelbrief... ;-)

--
 Jürgen A. Erhard  (juergen.erhard@gmx.net, jae@users.sourceforge.net)
          My WebHome: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard