Debian Day @ LinuxTag

Moin!

Like I mentioned once before, I guess that it would be a good idea to
provide a sub-event (I named it Debian-Day) at the upcoming LinuxTag
in Stuttgart.  This would be a service to experienced users and
developers who will attend to LinuxTag anyway.  LinuxTag will be right
after DebCon#1, so there will be even more Debian talks.

For the Debian-Day I have collected ideas about talks at

http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/day.html

We are able to use one room for the entire day, from 9 - 18h (maybe
longer, if needed), though only until 17h on Sunday.  The room should
have seats for about 50 people, I'll have to check that later.

Some people were wondering on which day it should take place.
LinuxTag is from Thursday to Sunday.  We came to the conclusion that
Friday would be the best day to place the event.  What do you think?

Regards,

	Joey

--
It's time to close the windows.