Re: [OT] looking for travelling companion from Netherlands to Linux Expo Moscow

On Fri 23 Feb 2001, Joost van Baal wrote:

> I'd like to bring some hardware with me.  Does anybody know how much kilo's
> one is generally allowed to bring with him, while travelling by plane? (The
> sun monitor is awfully heavy :( )

20 kg is normal... Maybe if you arrange beforehand (like a couple of
weeks, to be sure) you can send heavy stuff not as luggage, but as
cargo, on the same flight; this will be much cheaper. Ask the airline.

Paul Slootman