Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: parking & stand location

On Mon 05 Feb 2001, Andrea Glorioso wrote:

> Our italian S.W.A.T. reported its trip to Amsterdam at:
>
> http://pellegrini.firenze.linux.it/amsterdam-2001-01/index.html

Cool!

I also added a picture and an AVI of Richard Stallman, being
St. IGNUcius, at http://www.murphy.nl/~paul/20010123/

> Non e' abbastanza fare dei passi che un giorno ci porteranno ad uno
> scopo, ogni passo deve essere lui stesso uno scopo, nello stesso
> tempo in cui ci porta avanti.

According to babelfish:

   E' not to make enough of the steps that a day they will carry us to a
   scope, every step must be he same one scope, at the same time in
   which us door ahead.

Hmmm... :-)

Paul Slootman