Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: parking & stand location

    ms> Did you take pictures of the booth and the expo?  If so, I'm
    ms> interested in looking at them.  I only saw the pictures of the
    ms> link LWN provided and wonder if all rows and booths were that
    ms> empty all the time.

Our italian S.W.A.T. reported its trip to Amsterdam at:

http://pellegrini.firenze.linux.it/amsterdam-2001-01/index.html

Hope it helps,

Andrea Glorioso
--
Non e' abbastanza fare dei passi che un giorno ci porteranno ad uno
scopo, ogni passo deve essere lui stesso uno scopo, nello stesso