Re: Amsterdam: pictures etc (was: Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: parking & stand location)

Paul Slootman wrote:
> > People, you are all invited to visit us at LinuxTag and I swear
>
> Why is Linuxtag always so far in the south of Germany :-(

Don't ask me, I do have a very boring car ride to it.  Good things
are always far from me, must be conspiracy or something.

> > that you (or Debian resp.) will get a bigger booth, a booth of the
> > proper size.  Check out http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2000/group.html
> > for a picture of last year's event.
>
> Why are you hiding? ;-)

I'm always hiding :)

Gruesse,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum