Re: Events Calendar 2001

Marko Schulz wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 09:31:23PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'll try to keep this list updated and posted every now and then.
> > If you want to help out at one or the other events contact the
> > proper person or me.
>
> Please add another column which indicates whether Debian attendance is
> - unsure
> - planned, but too few people yet
> - planned and probably enough people.

Do you believe this would be better than contacting events@debian.org
or mention that on the proper list so people actually get involved?  I
don't think so.

> Mentioning the person to contact would be nice too.

This is not possible since these addresses must not be used in public
(though below there is a contact address).

I have converted the list into a more comprehensive one
http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/src/Debian/events/calendar.html

(though there is not much space for another column)

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.