Re: Events Calendar 2001

On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 09:31:23PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll try to keep this list updated and posted every now and then.
> If you want to help out at one or the other events contact the
> proper person or me.

Please add another column which indicates whether Debian attendance is
- unsure
- planned, but too few people yet
- planned and probably enough people.

Mentioning the person to contact would be nice too.

--
marko schulz

 "Sind Comics Kunst?"    "Ist doch scheißegal!"
                        Stefan Dinters Antwort auf eine Podiumsfrage,
                        Comicsalon 1997 in Hamburg