Amsterdam: pictures etc (was: Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: parking & stand location)

On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 06:35:34PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Did you take pictures of the booth and the expo?  If so, I'm
> interested in looking at them.  I only saw the pictures of
> the link LWN provided and wonder if all rows and booths were
> that empty all the time.

The FSF people (our neighbours at the event) had a digital camera,
I believe. Anne, do you know where the pictures went?

BTW, the booth at the Amsterdam expo was a big success, imho. I
sold al my (50) tshirts at the first day. People were staring
quite interested at the sparcstation running Debian GNU/Linux.
Anne, Paul and I told a lot of people about Debian. The booth
was _very_ well visited.

Anne sold quite a lot of manuals, and a huge amount of cds. We
had to burn more of them at the spot. One guy even got a m68k cd,
especially burned on the spot for him.

I myself met some other people (Phil Hands a.o.) which was very
nice.

A very nice experience!

Bye,

Joost