Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: parking & stand location

joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de on Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 06:35:34PM +0100

On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 06:35:34PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Did you take pictures of the booth and the expo?  If so, I'm
> interested in looking at them.  I only saw the pictures of
> the link LWN provided and wonder if all rows and booths were
> that empty all the time.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Joey
>
> --
> Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall
>

> --

Dear Joey, Martin and other debianites,

Sorry I can't help with Amsterdam but would like to express thanks for your
efforts. After 2 years with SuSE recently migrated our office to Debian and
much appreciate what all of you have done and are doing.

Debian is the "tightest" and most comfortable dist. we have tested (once we
got it installed).

Best wishes,

Lucien
--
This message may be confidential and is intended only for the correct
addressee. If you receive this message by error, please delete it