Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam/Things to bring

J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Paul Slootman wrote:
>
> > BTW, is the stuff we take to the expo insured somehow?
>
> I haven't seen any explicit info about things being insured, so I wouldn't
> count on it.

>From my experience: The exhibitor has to use their own insurance on
exhibitions.  The only exceptions that I know of are LinuxTag 1999, 2000
and Oldenburger LinuxTag 2000.  There, the organizators paid for an
insurance for non-commercial exhibitors on their own.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum