Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: tshirts, transport, hardware

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 09:36:43AM +0100, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Paul Slootman wrote:
>
> > On Sun 21 Jan 2001, Joost van Baal wrote:
>
> > > (I guess I shouldn't bring the dell monitor?)
> >
> > Well, probably not. Unless it's better than my 17" (Samtron).
> > Hmm, still have to check it's still working.
>
> (And if it will still work after two long days ;-)
>
> >  Maybe bring it, and we can see what we can use.
>
> Agreed. And if the big Sparc monitor isn't too very big, we might be able to
> squeeze both 17"s alongside it on the table. Or even one under the table
> displaying some nice screen saver ;-)

I don't mind sitting on the ground :)

BTW, I'm still banging on the ss20, to get X and a new kernel working. I'll
see what I can achieve before I leave. (I really hope we can get some
internet connectivity arranged, we'll see....)

I'll bring speakers.

Bye,

--
Joost