Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam/Things to bring

Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Sat 20 Jan 2001, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> > On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Paul Slootman wrote:
> > BTW Paul: when exactly do you plan to be at the RAI?
>
> Tuesday morning early. I don't have time to come on Monday evening,
> it's 150km from my home (Almelo).

I will arrive at 11:00 on tuesday, but I'll have to check my equipment
before the talk at 14:00, I do not think I'll be at the Debian stand
very often.

After 15:00 I will have all the time to be at the Debian stand until
the show is over.

> > And we also still need some (i.e. 3) chairs, some folding "kitchen" or
> > "garden" variety would be easiest to carry (if you know what I mean). I don't
> > have those. Anyone?

I can take one wooden foldable chair.

> Does anyone have a system with USB? Then we can take pictures and
> display them... (I have a digital camera).

I have my laptop with me, which has USB.  (Only one connector though,
maybe somebody could bring an USB hub if you want to do something
special?)

> How about sound? Should I bring my speakers?

Laptop has sound.

	Ivo

--
Hey, it compiles!  Ship it!