Re: debian t-shirts

On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 01:14:03PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 11:08:17PM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:

> > > That's perfect. Thanks a lot. Anand, could we come to such an agreement?
> > > Russell, I can pay you in advance, once I know the price.
> >
> > When is your conference in January?
>
> 23 and 24 January, 2001.
>
> > I'm waiting to hear back from the t-shirt people regarding price.
>
> OK.

Price is/was $20. I actually won't be able to even pick them up (from linux.conf.au)
until the 23rd. There isn't anyway to get them to you in time.

> > Anand, surprised Russell is coming to .au and missing the conference.
>
> Russell will be in .au from Dec 20 to Jan 18.
>
> I'll wait for your price.

Probably you should have pinged me and I could have sent them via Wichert.

Actually even then it may not have helped as I only received the t-shirts on
the 15th and have been busy with the conference stuff until this week.

Anand

--
   I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone
   All my dreams, pass before my eyes a curiosity