Linux Expo Amsterdam: tshirts, transport, hardware

Hi,

I've got 49 Tshirt, to be sold for fl 25,- each. Front printed in red, back
in red and white, on black Tshirt.

I'm leaving Eindhoven at about 12:00 on monday, to drive to Amsterdam by car.
If anybody needs a lift, let me know.

I'll try to bring a sun sparcstation 20 with monitor, don't know yet if I manage
to get it arranged in time. I'll grab around here to see if I could bring some
other hardware. I'll bring the dell monitor, mentioned on Anne's page.

Bye,

--
Joost