Linux Expo Amsterdam: tshirts, no posters

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 02:19:55PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:

> I'm going out now, to see if I can get some posters printed.

Didn't succeed in this. It would be very nice if somebody could
get hold of a color printer. I think we definately need something
to show, so people will recognise the "booth" as a Debian booth.

> My Tshirt struggle is still going on.

News from the frontline: Mondayevening I'll pick up 50 Tshirts. I'm
gonna sell them for NLG 25,-. (That won't get me rich, btw.)

I'll be in Amsterdam mondayafternoon, tuesday and wednesday.

See you,

Bye,

--
Joost