Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam posters / flyers

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 09:52:34PM +0100, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> It's taken longer than I thought, both because some other important things had
> to be done and because I changed my mind a few times halfway the process.
> The flyer now looks acceptable, but I'm still open for suggestions how to do
> it better. (But very quick please, I'll probably print'n'copy them tomorrow.)
>
> Posters are "keep it simple" style, and I like them quite well.

So do I. Very nice.

> So everyone having access to some color printer please use it ;-)

I'll check local copyshop tariffs here.

> Oh, I almost forgot. The "to be printed" stuff is in
>   http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/posters/
> Yes, you should get Everything.tar.bz2.

> And the debian_propaganda3* is still BETA; do use gv but not lpr yet ;-)

Could you upload a new version please? I can't see the Debian side, it's
fallen off the page :(

The Linux side look ok, btw: Nice work!

BTW, I hacked the PostScript Debian logo's, to facilitate things for
the Tshirt printing guy. If anyone would like to print shirts, please
give a yell.

What time do you think you'll be at the Expo on monday? I could be there at
17:00.

Bye,

--
Joost