Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

On Friday 12 January 2001 10:10, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> > Since I am starting my masters thesis research next week and I've exams
> > coming up, I'm probably not going to make it to the Linux Expo both
> > days. I don't really mind which of the days, so please let me know which
> > day would suit you guys best. I might also be able to help set up things
> > on Monday evening.
>
> Set-up things on Monday start at 14:00, and I plan to be there at that time
> to try and claim the best place ;-)  Which means that I guess there won't
> be much left to do on Monday evening (as in >18:00).
> For the other days, lets see... Ivo said he'd probably only be there
> Tuesday, and Russel will have a talk (i.e. be unavailable) Wednesday, so it
> seems Wednesday would "suit us guys best".

Which is not to imply that I will be available for any large amounts of time
on Tuesday.  I will be recovering from a flight from Sydney via Bangkok and
London in economy class (this is as bad as international flights get and I
will never repeat it).  Also I will still be polising my presentation notes.