Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:

> Since I am starting my masters thesis research next week and I've exams
> coming up, I'm probably not going to make it to the Linux Expo both
> days. I don't really mind which of the days, so please let me know which
> day would suit you guys best. I might also be able to help set up things
> on Monday evening.

Set-up things on Monday start at 14:00, and I plan to be there at that time to
try and claim the best place ;-)  Which means that I guess there won't be much
left to do on Monday evening (as in >18:00).
For the other days, lets see... Ivo said he'd probably only be there Tuesday,
and Russel will have a talk (i.e. be unavailable) Wednesday, so it seems
Wednesday would "suit us guys best".

> Nonetheless, I can make color prints (A4) and b&w print (A4,A3,double
> sided). Are there any standard Debian flyers/folders available that I
> can print?

No standard stuff, but I hope to think about something tomorrow or Saturday.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer