Linux Expo Amsterdam/Top-1000 CD

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
[...]
>    I'll put the final image in some rsyncable place so
> that interested parties can burn too.

The Top-1000 CD is ready and I must say I'm quite pleased with it. I've tried
to boot&install from it and it does everything it's supposed to do. Available
for rsync, see at the bottom of the well-known webpage[1].

BTW, my brother just received his visitor bagde (we'll get our exhibitor
badges at the expo entrance), which says that the RAI underground car park
costs NLG 17,50.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer

[1] If you're new here, or randomly browsing the list archives:
    http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/