Linux Expo Amsterdam update

Hi!

I got some more info from Lizzie. I've updated the page at
http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001
but here are the important things:

- selling is allowed
- electricity is free
- internet will cost NLG 246,72 (ex BTW/VAT?); do we want/need that?
  (I can probably put all Debian webpages on a CD, and other nice things
  like linux.com/org, slashdot frontpage -- you can mail me other ideas
  privately)
- there is a set-up day at monday (afternoon/evening), times see webpage
- table is 1.20 meters, which means 3 17" monitors or only 2 if anything >17"
  is present.

I'm still waiting for the technical manual. But since the registration form
took about 2 weeks to get to Paris (priority mail!) I'll have to be patient...

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer