Re: Linux Brochure Project (LBP)--Linux Advocacy & Publicity

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 11:53:12PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 02:36:19PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> > Perhaps someone could check whether our flyer would easily fit in
> > there?
>
> I've started to play around with it a bit. When I produce something
> actually useful I will come back to you :)

A very first try is available at
http://www.djpig.de/projekte/debian/debianb/

The output is in debian_english_* and can be regenerated if one
has all the build-deps installed (see project's sourceforge page)
by simply calling 'make'.

I used the text from
http://www.debian.org/events/materials/flyers/general/
and, as I realised this was to few content, filled the empty space
with the social contract and the DFSG.
I think this gives a first impression what to expect from this
solution.

If someone is interested in putting together enough content to fill
the available space, this gives a nice flyer with not to much
effort (especally when the documentation gets improved a bit).

hth,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
www: http://www.djpig.de/